Friday, November 23, 2012

Miscellaneous Photos

I was clearing out some junk on my laptop and found a miscellaneous folder where I've stored random photos I've found on the internet on. This must have been before I discovered Pinterest. I have to share some of these photos because they are hilarious:

Classic Leo

That's the American way

But we're America damnit! And we'll do whatever the hell we want no matter how retarded it might be! 

The malevolence...

I remember that earthquake like it was yesterday. The earthquake I didn't feel because I was busy deflating 30 rubber, shock absorbing, water tubes! COME ON

Probably the greatest photo. Ever. 

Its the simply things in life you treasure

Holy Batman!

This was an ACTUAL ad for an ACTUAL product back in the day. There's nothing like that memorable date when you meet a good looking, charming man, who's polite and pays for your meal.  Then he invites you back to his place and then you see THIS on his wall.  If this doesn't immediately raise any red flags in a girls mind and doesn't get out of his creepy basement ASAP, then she deserves to die. He might as well plaster the words "Hey I'm a serial killer - YOUR NEXT."

What everyone's thinking when they're caught alone in the dark

 "You can experience how disadvantaged a T-rex must feel" - was actually the first thought that came to my mind, oddly enough. Yes technically, the dino does have arms, but come on, with arms so small in proportion to the rest of the body they might as well be non existant.

I'm baffled on how accurate this is. This also applies to my last semester of college.

We all sort through our societal problems in our own special ways. Combine retailers loaded prices with our economy today, a new pair of jeans just might be worth killing for.

Dear god, I always wondered what I found so appealing in those post-apocalyptic movies. Simplicity, simplicity, SIMPLICITY. I'm grateful for the numerous opportunities and privileges the United States provides (there's my Happy Thanksgiving plug in) but sometimes I feel like its too god damn much! My brain can barely keep up with me on a day to day basis. As soon as I start planning for the future and considering my innumerable choices, my brain wants to commit suicide. Sometimes I just want to move to a small habited island where currency is coconuts and daily naps in hammocks are required.

No comments:

Post a Comment