Friday, August 19, 2011

Prank Wars

Just got back from my last day of camp! Although we have to clean next week but at least no kids will be around nagging us. We had a lot of fun this week being the last week. Everyone got pranked one way or another.  We saran wrapped Joey's car. Joey and Corlan saran wrapped Cathy and Carrie's book bags. We all set up a scavenger hunt for Sam that took her all over the park to find her keys. And last but not least today I got hit. I was setting up our fishing activity while the counselors and kids crumbled up tons of paper and filled my car up.
There's 2 book bags in this. Took em forever to get undone

What comes around goes around.
 That's right child labor! They'll make excellent custodians when they're older. That's what they learned at camp this week

 Haha, George


It was so difficult to drive seems how I couldn't find the pedals or shift in gears. I got to admit it was a pretty good prank. They were sneaky to get my keys while my back was turned. I'm never bringing donuts again because that's how they distracted me. That's what I get for being nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment