Tuesday, August 23, 2011

EARTHQUAKE

DE and an earthquake? Whaaaat. Never thought the day would come. I was sitting at the desk in the nature center when all of the sudden the table started shaking, my drink was rippling like I was in an episode of Jurassic Park. Pictures are falling off the walls, shattering and the pipes are clinging...The BOILER! Its gonna explode! everyone get out! Get outside and realize everything's still shaking...Earthquake!!
Wow, what a crazy day...except that's my boss's story. I was outside deflating 20-some tubes with the other counselors. We were practically falling asleep, it was so tedious and took forever.

I can picture it now. We begin with the dramatic, exciting scene at the nature center of objects breaking, people running and screaming. And then you cut to the scene of me and my 2 co-workers sitting on pieces of deflating rubber with the subtle sound of released air. Oh Yeah. That's my luck. Felt nothin!!

 So good

No comments:

Post a Comment