Sunday, December 11, 2011

ART Fall '11: Intro to Painting

This was my first oil painting class. I've been avoiding this like the plague. Notice we're supposed to take this class our sophomore year and I'm a senior.

Here's the art from my painting class:

Black and White - purse

Still Life - boot, belt, pillowcase

Still life - Dog stuff on a chair and 2 pillow cases

Interior painting - ceiling of our paint studio and I did alter the colors to make it more interesting than just white walls


We had to recreate a Cezanne still life painting and this was my choice. This was after Day 1

After Day 2

After Day 3
Final


This was a painting of our choice.  So I chose a picture of a cove that I took in Gloucester, MA. This was after Day 1

After Day 2

After Day 3
Final. And yes, the water was that blue. I suggest everyone visit Gloucester, MA - its gorgeous!

No comments:

Post a Comment