Monday, May 13, 2013

Evil Incarnate

Allow me to recount last night's events...
I couldn't fall asleep so I decided to watch a show on my phone. I'm starting to drift off at around 2am when horror struck. SHELOB strutting in front of the only light source in the room and 3 inches from my FACE. My fight or flight response chose flight


I screamed, I flipped, I rolled, I panicked.

Heart rate 300 BPM and lying on the floor, I then saw the beast crawling on my wall. I summoned the courage to trap it under a cup and flushed satan's spawn down to its watery grave. Suffice to say, I didn't sleep to well after that freak show. Every 10 minutes I was swatting at something because I was convinced its god damn family was prowling near by. 


Went down like this ↓
No exaggeration on the spider size. But keep in mind this isn't Australia's house of horrors. So don't expect a foot long spider in this account...thank god.


I asked my family the next day if they heard me screaming. They didn't. It's comforting to know that if I'm murdered in my sleep my screams won't disturb their slumber.




No comments:

Post a Comment