Tuesday, March 27, 2012

wacom tablet


In february i got a wacom tablet for my birthday and its been pretty fun. I kept seeing these amazing paintings that people have done online and I've only just realized that many of them are actually done digitally. (ya, I catch on quick as an art major.) Now I can maybe one day create awesome painting digitally like them now that I have a tablet. I've been teaching myself everything so the learning process has been slow.  I've primarily been painting in photoshop.

I did this for my illustration class. I constructed the outlines on the bus using objects from nature for this Phili museum. (This was my first time trying this digital paint so don't bash it too hard)





I made these 2 yesterday and I have to admit I'm quite proud of them! I made the orange using a tutorial and then made my own apple by following the same process as my orange.

If anyone else is interested in the tutorial, its a good one for beginners

No comments:

Post a Comment