Thursday, July 28, 2011

Wow, Yum, Zzz

I was invited to attend some snazzy dinner down South. Well, not me personally but my parents were. Pops was too tired so I took his place and was my mom's date. These people had a NICE place. Wow. Great location too. Dinner was absolutely delicious and the desserts...need I say?
Afterwards, there was a magic show for our entertainment. When is magic ever disappointing? I even participated in an act of his.

Like I said, this family had an incredible place. And some of the stuff they had was just too cool to not snap a photo at.
  


This is a partial view from where we were eating, their backyard. The view on the other side is another lake as well as the neighborhood.

All in all. It was a pretty fun night. Despite the 4 hours of driving.

No comments:

Post a Comment